Health&Help is a multinational team with a common goal of making this world a better place. Translating from one language into another is not enough. Making patient problems your own, offering the best help and support no matter the language differences is your key focus.
**The responsibilities of the role include:
- Interpreting into Spanish and English while escorting doctors and nurses at the clinic and during house calls;
- Teaching Spanish to volunteers at least three times a week.
- Initiative. Striving to improve business processes;
- Self-learning. Able to find the necessary information and acquire new skills along with maintaining professionalism;
- Adaptable. Able to feel comfortable and confident in various situations, with new people and in unusual life and work conditions;
- Diplomatic, kind, intelligent. Able to deal with all team members and the local community, solve and prevent conflicts. Have respect for other positions and opinions, different from their own;
- Well-organized, responsible, punctual and diligent;
- Able to perform work in a high-quality and timely manner, as well as ready to make complex decisions;
- **Leadership skills.
** Able to guide and inspire the team in order to achieve common goals and objectives;
- Loyal, calm and endurant. Tolerant attitude towards people of other race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, political views, etc.
- Empathic and responsive. With a caring attitude, as well as a willingness to help in a difficult situation;
- Willing to maintain a healthy lifestyle as an example for the local community and other volunteers.
Being a part of Health&Help is an exceptional experience, which gives you the opportunity to make this world a better place at this exact moment.