We are looking for Medical Professionals, such as physicians (OBGYNs, infectious disease specialists, pediatricians), midwives, nurses, to volunteer at the village Chuinajtajuyup, Totonicapan area (Guatemala).
You will be expected to see patients in the clinic on a daily basis, working along with volunteers, and handle paperwork. You should be comfortable making medical decisions and dealing with cases of different levels of complexity.
- Initiative. Striving to improve business processes;
- Self-learning. Able to find the necessary information and acquire new skills along with maintaining professionalism;
- Adaptable. Able to feel comfortable and confident in various situations, with new people and in unusual life and work conditions;
- Diplomatic, kind, intelligent. Able to deal with all team members and the local community, solve and prevent conflicts. Have respect for other positions and opinions, different from their own;
- Well-organized, responsible, punctual and diligent;
- Able to perform work in a high-quality and timely manner, as well as ready to make complex decisions;
- **Leadership skills.
** Able to guide and inspire the team in order to achieve common goals and objectives;
- Loyal, calm and endurant. Tolerant attitude towards people of other race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, political views, etc.
- Empathic and responsive. With a caring attitude, as well as a willingness to help in a difficult situation;
- Willing to maintain a healthy lifestyle as an example for the local community and other volunteers.
**Being a part of Health&Help medical team is an exceptional experience, which gives you the opportunity to make this world a better place at this exact moment.