You will be expected to see patients in the clinic on a daily basis, working along with volunteers, and handle paperwork. You should be comfortable making medical decisions and dealing with cases of different levels of complexity.
**Main responsibilities: **
• Patients’ examinations on-site and in field, assisting doctors during consultations (general practice, gynecology, obstetrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, dermatology, otolaryngology infectious diseases);
• Escorting patients to their houses and making home visits;
• Performing necessary procedures, such as injections, vaccinations, CPR, suture, ingrown nails’ removal, abscess drainage;
• Carrying out tests, such as pregnancy, blood sugar, hemoglobin, STDs, HIV, Type A and B Hepatitis tests;
• Reading vitals by using EKG, doppler, spirometry;
• Prescribing drugs and purchasing medical supplies;
• Handling medicine and medical instruments (accounting, sterilizing, donation management);
• Triaging patients, providing pre-examination assistance if needed;
• Keeping the papers in order;
• Being a facilitator between the volunteers and local communities, dissolving problems and neutralizing conflicts;
• Preparing and giving educational lectures on public healthcare among local citizens, both children and adults, putting up together handout materials, collaterals, posters;
• Improving prevention methods of infectious and other diseases by educating local communities.
**Being a part of Health&Help medical team is an exceptional experience, which gives you the opportunity to make this world a better place at this exact moment. **