Do you want to become better as a person and a specialist? Live and work in a place that you will tell your grandchildren about? Do you want to help people, watch sunrises and sunsets in a beautiful forest or enjoy the sound of waves? Get yourself in our team!
Key advantages of this program:
- new professional knowledge and skills
- experience exchange with specialists from different countries
- work in an international team
- language practice
- vacation in the most stunning parts of Central America
- national culture immersion
- surfing in the ocean or jogging in the mountain forest
We will provide
- travel assistance
- language courses with a tutor
- free accommodation at the clinic
- vegetarian hot meals
- vacation every 2 months
- flight tickets expenses reimbursement after one year of service
- a certificate of participation in the volunteer program
- recommendation letters and thank you notes to the best participants of the program
Terms and responsibilities:
- Strict compliance with project rules: (https://help.he-he.org/ru/guatemala/pravila-proekta-health-help-v-gvatemale/)
- Flexible working hours at the clinic. Readiness to work in the evenings and on the weekends according to the schedule.
- Cleaning the clinic, common area and rooms (scheduling and supervising along with personal engagement).
- Cooking for the team by yourself or along with other volunteers according to the schedule.
- Wholesale and retail purchase of products, household items and medical supplies.
- Petty cash management and reporting.
- Environment awareness, carrying for the clinic backyard and the garden.
- Ability to drive with a manual transmission.
- Preferable skills: Car maintenance.
- Preferable skills: DIY skills.
- Age 18+
- Spanish language level A1 and above
- Readiness to speak Spanish among the team
- Transport minimum 15 kilos of humanitarian aid in a personal luggage (ask your coordinator for details)
- Desirable skills: ability to drive with a manual transmission
- Readiness to live and work far away from the cities, with poor internet connection, in a small rural clinic with multinational team
- Support Health&Help values and mission.
To become Health&Help volunteer is not easy but pretty awesome! Apply now and your life will never be the same again!