Photographer Is the link between our followers and the clinic. Your technique and creativity in showing the world the project’s everyday life is the key to success of Health&Help. Your hard work today is medical donations for the clinic tomorrow.
- Initiative. Striving to improve business processes;
- Self-learning. Able to find the necessary information and acquire new skills along with maintaining professionalism;
- Adaptable. Able to feel comfortable and confident in various situations, with new people and in unusual life and work conditions;
- Diplomatic, kind, intelligent. Able to deal with all team members and the local community, solve and prevent conflicts. Have respect for other positions and opinions, different from their own;
- Well-organized, responsible, punctual and diligent;
- Able to perform work in a high-quality and timely manner, as well as ready to make complex decisions;
- **Leadership skills.
** Able to guide and inspire the team in order to achieve common goals and objectives;
- Loyal, calm and endurant. Tolerant attitude towards people of other race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, political views, etc.
- Empathic and responsive. With a caring attitude, as well as a willingness to help in a difficult situation;
- Willing to maintain a healthy lifestyle as an example for the local community and other volunteers.
**The responsibilities of the role include:
- Escorting our medical volunteers and taking photos on a daily basis;
- Editing videos on the daily life of the project in Guatemala;
- Creating appropriate products;
- Handling the material daily and posting it on social media with a caption (50-60 words), following a certain schedule;
- Preparing and writing articles once a week (appr. 600 words);
Being a part of Health&Help team is an exceptional experience, which gives you the opportunity to make this world a better place at this exact moment. Don’t wait another day, apply now!